The Territorial Skills Competition is a one day competition that serves as both a contest to test a participant's skills in a public forum, as well as a qualifier for the annual Skills Competences Canada National Competition. As a qualifier, participants may be eligible to represent Team Yukon at the National Competition.
2021 Competition Gold Medalists
- Welding – Amanda Chaulk
- Heavy Equipment Technology – Nicholas Guenettete
- Mechanical Engineering CAD – Leif Blake
- Electrical Installations – Daniel Charbonneau
- Carpentry – Dominic Devigne
- Sheet Metal Work - Hunter Sandluck
- Welding – Cameron Mackenzie
- Mechanical Engineering CAD – Daniel Philips-Freedman
- Baking – Ella Bradford
- Cooking – Veronica Porter
- Outdoor Power & Recreation Equipment – Dylan Ponsioen
- Photography – Devon Rayment
- Mobile Robotics - Edcyl Garcia & Trent Blackjack (team)
- Workplace Safety – James Croken
SECONDARY LEVEL ELIGIBILITY
Secondary level competitors must meet the following criteria in the current school year and may be asked to provide proof of any points listed below:
POST-SECONDARY (APPRENTICE) LEVEL ELIGIBILITY
Post-Secondary competitors must meet the following criteria in the current school year and may be asked to provide proof of any points listed below:
Registration will open February 1st 2022. If you have inquiries, please contact our team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
There is no direct cost for participating in the Territorial Skills Competition.
Competitors must wear/bring appropriate dress/safety equipment/tools or equipment as specified in the contest scope. Competitors will not be permitted to participate and will be disqualified if they do not come prepared with all safety dress/equipment specified in the scope.
Contact us directly!