Refrigeration & Air Conditioning
Skills & Knowledge to be tested
Post Secondary Level (Apprentice)
- Applying basic and advanced control circuit concepts (electrical and, or electronic)
- From a provided electrical schematic, install electrical components and wiring to achieve provided sequence of operation
- Perform various joining procedures.
- Project: Build a refrigeration piping system as per supplied information.
- Comply with all applicable Provincial and Federal codes and regulations
- Applying health and safety regulations